We’d like to let you know about a few simple terms and conditions of working with Expert NCLEX Tutor:
- Our tutors have been pre-screened and are continuously
monitored for quality. Less than 25% of the tutors that apply to work
for our company are given spots on our team. We look into the
backgrouds of, interview, and continuously monitor the performance of
each tutor. That is why we are able to offer a satisfaction and
money-back guarantee on every session to our customers. If at any point
you are unhappy, simply contact us.
- Our tutors are independent contractors, not employees. They are free to tutor indepedently or work for other
organizations, and some of them do. This means that while we choose to
stand behind the services our tutors provide in the form of a money back
satisfaction guarantee when they are working for Expert NCLEX Tutor, beyond
that guarantee, we can’t be held legally liable for anything that occurs
between the tutor and student during a session.
- However, even though our tutors are independent contractors,
invests a lot of time and money in coordinating, marketing, and
monitoring our team of tutors. We work hard to design services that
leverage their strengths while meeting our customers’ needs. For this
reason, it is unethical for a tutor to suggest to a student that,
instead of paying Expert NCLEX Tutor, they remit payment directly to the tutor.
The offiical process is such that our customers pay Expert NCLEX Tutor,
and our tutors are paid a large majority of the revenue the company
earns in the form of monthly checks. If a tutor suggests a
different payment structure with you or your child, please let us know
immediately, as that is against our company policy and we will then
remove that tutor from our network.
- Refunds may be made for unused sessions on a pro-rated basis minus any discount that had been applied.
- We are happy to cancel a session for you prior to 24 hours before it
is supposed to begin. If you cancel within 24 hours, we reserve the
right to charge you for the session to respect the schedules of our
excellent team of tutors.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 561-373-2347 with any other questions or issues. Thanks for visiting our site and we hope to work with you soon!